As the baseball season winds down and the college football and NFL season get ready to pick up we have gathered various stats and trends from around the internet courtesy of .
Masterson is 2-1, 6.00 in three starts for St Louis.
Williams is 1-0, 1.76 in two starts for the Phillies.
Cardinals won eight of their last ten games.
Phillies are 10-6 in their last sixteen 16 home games.
Last seven Cardinal games went over the total.
Vogelsong is 2-1, 2.08 in his last four starts.
Strasburg is 3-2, 2.65 in his last five starts.
Giants won five of their last seven games.
Nationals won 12 of their last 13 games.
Over is 9-2-2 in last thirteen Washington home games.
Harang is 5-1, 3.22 in his last 11 starts (Braves 0-5 in no-decisions).
Reds lost last seven Simon starts (0-5, 6.38).
Braves won seven of their last nine games.
Reds lost ten of their last twelve games.
Over is 7-3-1 in last eleven Cincinnati games
Worley is 0-2, 8.74 in his last couple starts.
Fiers is 2-0, 0.86 in his three starts this season.
Pirates lost seven of their last ten games.
Brewers lost last three games, allowing 27 runs.
Over is 6-1-1 in last eight Pittsburgh games.
Hand is 0-3, 5.40 in his last four starts.
Bergman was 0-2, 7.20 in three starts back in June.
Marlins are 9-5 in their last fourteen games.
Colorado won four of its last five games.
Six of last nine Colorado games went over total.
Former D’back Kennedy is 1-2, 5.82 in his last three starts.
Anderson is 2-0, 1.88 in his last four home starts.
Padres lost five of their last six games.
Arizona lost six of its last eight games.
Last four games for both San Diego/Arizona stayed under.
Colon lost his mom earlier this week; he is 1-1, 1.80 in his last two starts.
Correia is 2-0, 4.09 in two starts for the Dodgers.
Mets lost eight of their last eleven games.
Dodgers won four of their last five games.
Over is 8-1-1 in Mets’ last ten road games.
Oberholtzer is 2-1, 3.27 in his last five starts.
Bauer is 0-3, 6.15 in his last six starts.
Astros won four of their last six games.
Cleveland won eight of its last twelve games.
11 of last 12 Cleveland games stayed under total.
Sale is 4-2, 2.09 in his last nine starts.
Capuano is 1-2, 4.45 in five starts this season.
White Sox lost six of their last seven games.
Bronx won its last three games, allowing six runs.
Seven of last eight Bronx games stayed under.
Archer is 2-1, 3.65 in his last four starts.
Hutchison is 1-2, 6.66 in his last four starts.
Rays lost five of their last seven games.
Toronto lost seven of its last ten games.
Under is 9-3-2 in last fourteen Tampa Bay games.
Iwakuma is 3-0, 0.42 in his last three starts.
Webster is 3-1, 5.06 in five starts this season.
Mariners won 13 of their last 17 games.
Boston lost its last seven games, scoring 15 runs.
Three of last four Boston games went over total.
Vargas is 2-0, 1.29 in his last three starts.
Baker is 0-3, 6.97 in four starts this season.
Royals won 19 of their last 23 games.
Texas lost seven of its last nine games.
Over is 5-2-2 in last nine Royal games.
Scherzer is 3-1, 2.20 in his last six starts.
Gibson is 1-1, 6.00 in his last three starts.
Detroit lost 13 of its last 18 road games.
Minnesota lost five of its last eight games.
Five of last seven Detroit games went over total.
Weaver is 2-1, 5.40 in his last five starts.
Kazmir is 2-2, 4.56 in his last four starts. .
Angels won eight of their last eleven games, but lost last two.
Oakland won eight of its last eleven home games.
Eight of last ten Angel games stayed under.
Gonzalez is 2-1, 2.66 in his last six starts.
Wada is 3-0, 2.08 in his last five starts.
Baltimore won 12 of its last 18 games, but lost last two.
Cubs won five of their last seven games.
Six of last eight Baltimore games stayed under.
Teams’ record when this starting pitcher starts:
– Harang 13-13; Simon 15-10 (0-7 last 7)
– Masterson 10-9/2-1; Williams 1-1/1-1
– Vogelsong 13-12; Strasburg 14-13
– Worley 6-5; Fiers 3-0
– Colon 13-11; Correia 6-17/2-0
– Hand 4-7; Bergman 1-2
– Kennedy 12-14; Anderson 9-7
– Oberholtzer 8-10; Bauer 10-9
– Archer 13-12; Hutchison 12-13
– Sale 13-7; Capuano 1-4
– Iwakuma 13-8; Webster 3-2
– Scherzer 18-8; Gibson 11-13
– Vargas 13-10; Baker 0-4
– Weaver 17-10; Kazmir 18-7
– Gonzalez 10-9; Wada 3-4
Pitchers allowing runs in first inning:
– Harang 5-26; Simon 7-25
– Masterson 5-22; Williams 1-4
– Vogelsong 6-25 (3 of last 3); Strasburg 10-27 (4 of last 7)
– Worley 2-11; Fiers 0-3
– Colon 7-25; Correia 5-25
– Hand 4-11; Bergman 2-3
– Kennedy 8-26; Anderson 3-17
– Oberholtzer 8-18; Bauer 8-19 (3 of last 4)
– Archer 4-25; Hutchison 5-25
– Sale 1-20; Capuano 2-5
– Iwakuma 4-21; Webster 0-5
– Scherzer 7-26; Gibson 6-24
– Vargas 2-23; Baker 0-4
– Weaver 6-27; Kazmir 4-25
– Gonzalez 4-19; Wada 1-7
– SF-Wsh– Under is 7-3 in last ten Conroy games; dogs won last five.
– StL-Phil– Four of last five Reyburn games stayed under.
– Pitt-Mil– Home side won nine of last ten Cuzzi games.
– Atl-Cin– Four of last six Carlson games went over total.
– Mia-Col– Underdogs won six of last nine TWelke games.
– SD-Az– Over is 13-1-1 in last fifteen Morales games.
– NY-LA– Underdogs won four of last seven Scott games.
– TB-Tor– 13 of last 17 BWelke games stayed under.
– Chi-NY– Eight of last twelve Winters games stayed under.
– Det-Min– Nine of last eleven Cooper games stayed under.
– Sea-Bos– Under is 9-4 in last 13 Carapazza games; underdogs won 12 of his last 17 games behind the plate.
– Hst-Clev– Six of last nine Barksdale games stayed under.
– KC-Tex– 15 of 19 Basner games went over the total.
– LA-A’s– Over is 9-4 in last thirteen Everitt games.
– Balt-Chi– 12 of last 16 Iassogna games stayed under.
(c) Sports Betting Blog at CappersMall – Read entire story here.